Monday, February 2, 2015

Video Photo Story

Video story telling is a great way of learning for students.  The digital world has become a prominent way of communicating, teaching, and learning.  Children love the digital world, which is why it is useful in helping them learn.  Using a video to guide in the learning process for students can be creative and engaging, maybe even for the teacher as well.

There are many tools available to use to create a video photo story such as photo story 3 and animoto.  For my video story, I used voicethread. I added pictures that I edited through ipiccy.com and then recorded my voice over the pictures to teach the lesson. 

Because I will be a Health and Physical Education teacher, I have put together a video photo story that briefly explains to students (at the secondary level) what calories are, how to balance them with physical activity, and why it's important to know about calories.



No comments:

Post a Comment