Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Educational Websites

There are a lot of educational websites available for teachers, students, and parents to access.  I have created a page where you can access the websites that I thought were the best. The link for this page is listed below. Some of the websites are completely free to use while others may require a membership. The websites I chose are a mix of the two but the ones that require a membership, I believe, are extremely worth the money.  The educational websites I found that would be beneficial for teachers to have are ABCTeach, Edhelper, Brainpop, Teachnet, Crayola, Learning Page, and Middle Web.  These sites are useful for teachers because they provide so many resources for teachers to use in their classroom, such as printable worksheets or educational videos to show to their students.  The websites I chose to show for Students are Enchanted Learning, Homework Spot, School Notes, Arcademic Skill Builders, Ask, Infoplease, and Quiz Hub.  Some of these sites contain interactive, academic games and skill building activities and others are sites that students can visit to search for help with their homework.  The educational websites I chose for parents are still important to have.  They include Fun Brain, Kids Reads, PBS, Scholastic, and Time for Kids.  The sites for parents are meant to help parents find skill building activities to do with their child and also to help them find resources for their children such as books.


~Crystal R. Maine

Click here to view my Educational Resources Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment